|Job Title: Finance Administrator – Accounts Payable||Reports to: Senior Financial Accountant– Working Capital Manager|
|Location: Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.|
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the finance department. Finance support will entail completing and managing the Accounts Payable process for part of the broader IAC business with accounts processes up to month-end.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Purchase Invoicing Processing
- Working with Purchase Order owners where invoices do not match
- Invoice query resolution
- Payment processing
- Completing creditor reconciliations monthly
- Following up with supplier’s queries
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc month end activities
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external customers/suppliers
- Assist with the development and implementation of continuous improvement objectives and initiatives.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with & influencing Customers
- Strong numerical skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Knowledgeable on reporting systems and financial processes with a focus on attention to detail.
- Familiarity or knowledge of the Aerospace Market would be an advantage.
- Account Technician or similar qualification with +4 years industry experience
- Accounts package on-site is Opera, previous experience would be an advantage