|Job Title: Aircraft Paint Prepper||Reports to: Painting Lead|
|Location: Various US Locations within IAC Group|
About IAC North America – Painting Operations Team
IAC Painting Operations Team (POT) is the company backbone for IAC and all of our clients. IAC will rely on utilizing every possible technological, process and resource advantage to deliver work class service within our market space and any future IAC endeavors. IAC maintains a focus on peope, processes, and technology that will enhance our mission, vision and values. The Painting Operations space at IAC is the heartbeat of our company that supports the direction of our organization as well as delivers excellent painting production services to our clients.
The development of our most vital resources, the IAC Paint Prepper, is critical to the success of IAC and our client base. This role will be tasked to utilize their seasoned skills to be effective, efficient and productive on a daily basis. IAC Paint Preppers will be expected to work as a cohesive unit to eliminate errors and create an atmosphere of communication, collaboration and teamwork.
Common Core Requirements
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with a Variety of Methods (Verbal, Written, Presentation, Etc.)
- Willingness to Learn How to Function in an Established Process and Procedural Work Flow Environment
- Willingness to Learn to Comprehend Aircraft Schematic Layouts in Regards to Painting
- Willingness to Learn Best Aviation Industry Painting Practices
- Willingness to Learn Paint Mixtures, Ratios and Application Processes
- Willingness to Learn Basic Routine Maintenance for Safe and Clean Environment
- Minimal or No Experience in Painting (Aviation, Automotive, Military, Industrial, etc.)
- Willingness to Learn Functions of a High Detail Industrial Environment
- Willingness to Learn and Physically Perform all Paint Prep Functions to include: Masking, Sanding, Cleaning, Tacking, Livery Layout, Maintenance Marking Application and Detail.
- Ability to Wear Full Face Respirators, Coveralls and Fall Restraint Equipment
- Willingness to Learn and/or Have the Ability to Operate Ground Support Equipment such as Scissor and Boom Lifts
- Ability to Work Overhead and at Heights of 60 ft.
- Ability to Lift 40 lbs. without Assistance, Strain or Immediate Injury
- Ability to Pass a DOT Drug and Alcohol Test
- Ability to Pass a 10 Year Background Check and Obtain TSA Airport Badge
- Ability to Work a Variety of Shifts Based on Company and Client Needs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Lieu of Education (consideration)
- Amarillo, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Spokane, WA
- Victorville, CA
- International (future potential)
- Travel as Needed (potential)
- Follow Company Personal and Aircraft Safety Requirements
- Follow Processes and Procedures as Directed by the Shift Lead
- Willingness to Learn and/or Operate Boom and Scissor Lifts
- Willingness to Learn and/or Operate Small Hand Tools Such as Sanders, Squeegee’s, Brooms, Tape Measure and Chemical Application Equipment
- Willingness to Learn and/or Perform all Paint Prep Functions to include: Masking, Sanding, Cleaning, Tacking, Livery Layout, Maintenance Marking Application and Detail
- Utilization of Sound Experience to Plan and Accomplish Daily Shift Goals
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.