|Job Title: Production Manager||Reports to: Operations Manager|
|Location: Within IAC Group|
This role is responsible for the management and control of Production projects and hangar standards through the development of an effective production team with the goal to meet customer expectations by producing a high quality product in an efficient and cost effective manner, whilst ensuring health and safety standards are achieved.
- Act as the principle link between management, support departments and the customer for the Production operation under their responsibility.
- Ensure all projects are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring project plan, milestones and targets are achieved.
- Ensure efficient preparation, execution, assessment and cost control is achieved within assigned projects and commercial agreement is reached with the customer.
- Ensure customer requirements and expectations are consistently met.
- Lead hangar standards for the company and ensure the hangar is maintained to the required standards at all times.
- Ensure Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental standards are in line with company policy and are consistently monitored to meet with Aviation standards.
- Manage a safe work environment and schedule preventative maintenance for the hangar and equipment.
- Be aware of relevant company policies & procedures and ensure the requirements they specify are documented/implemented in standard procedures and communicated to Team Leaders & Teams.
- Ensure Production employees are compliant with all safety and training requirements and that required standards are adhered to.
- Manage and monitor Production operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and hangar performance.
- Meet and beat the Production hangar budget and support the company in meeting its targeted budget.
- Develop and deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality and competitiveness is maintained in line with company targets and goals.
- Lead and motivate the Production team to ensure high performance with a strong focus on problem solving and team work.
- Manage effective communications across the Production department and with other relevant departments.
- Schedule and conduct standard daily & weekly Production, Team and Customer meetings in a consistent manner.
- Provide strong, capable leadership and clear direction to all team members.
- Manage and develop Production employees to maximise performance of individuals & respective teams to ensure targets for quality, costs and standards are achieved.
- Support Human Resources in the management of headcount, absenteeism, training & development and performance management.
- Initiate disciplinary meetings as required in line with company policies and procedures.
- Manage resource scheduling, overtime and holiday entitlements.
- Manage the availability of labour against the project plan and work with all Production Managers to optimise labour across the hangars.
- As part of the Production Management Team, manage and assist with the delivery of ad hoc projects that have an impact on company targets and goals.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager when required.
- Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as required by the Operations Manager / Company Directors.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience of dealing with Customers and Senior Executives in an organisation.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively under pressure and manage situations as they evolve.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to meet company and Customer needs.
- Demonstrated delivery of results to meet company budgets and targets.
- A strong team player with experience of cross-functional project management.
- Proven leader who can performance manage a team, set goals and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
- Demonstrated technical competence in the Aviation industry.
- Effective in driving accountability across teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Production Management role in an Aviation environment.
- Experience in the Aviation industry is essential.
- 3rd Level qualification in Production/Operations Management would be desirable.
- Project Management qualification and/or significant experience in delivering projects would be beneficial.
- Availability to travel to Eirtech Aviation and Customer locations as required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Please contact email@example.com to apply for this position.