Job Title: Financial Accountant – Operations & Working Capital Management
Reports to: VP Finance – Europe & Asia
This People Manager role is responsible for providing financial leadership to the Operations Management Team, along with responsibility for the working capital management (i.e. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable etc.) across Europe and Asia.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Working Capital Management (60%)
• Oversight of the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processes for all Europe & Asia businesses.
• Responsibility for group liquidity & cashflow management
• Responsibility for reviewing the controls environment on our end-to-end working capital related processes (Payables, Receivables, Liquidity, etc.), ensuring effective & robust policies, procedures & controls are in place
• People Manager – Team of 2 Direct Reports
Operations Support (40%)
• Responsibility for the month end financial close process for some of our legal & operating entities, ensuring all month end related entries are correctly booked, along with balance sheet review & ownership.
• Responsibility for ongoing support to the Operations teams in the resource planning & cost management
• Ad hoc project engagement
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; (verbal, written and presentations)
• Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and understand key variables to minimize risk
• Proven aptitude for process improvement / process re-engineering
• Self – starter with a high level of diligence and the ability to work on own initiative and in conjunction with other key process leaders.
• Goal oriented results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion. Realistic and pragmatic approach to objectives.
• Demonstrated capability to solicit, influence and secure cross-functional and cross-regional senior management support.
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively at all levels within the organization including Operations & Finance Executive Management Team
• Professional Accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) with +3 years industry experience.
• Detailed knowledge working capital management processes & best practices
• Demonstrated business and financial acumen, specifically be able to articulate how operational activities impact accounting entries and ultimately financial results
• Previous People Management experience
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office package and advanced MS Excel capability
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com