We are looking for a qualified HR Operations Specialist to support our human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the HR Manager, Europe and with senior managers to express new ideas, support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives. Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions. Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organisation.
The HR Operations Specialist will work with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible for the timely delivery of the high-quality customer service in line with International Aerospace Coatings (IAC) processes and policies. The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible to fulfil wide range of HR operation related functions and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with HR Manager, Europe and line management and provide daily HR guidance
• Ensure compliance with all legal process and procedure and local labour law
• Support the Operations and HR Function in Europe
• On-boarding process administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
• Exit process administration and Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
• Liaising with external recruitment agency for the provision of contract staff.
• Preparation of employment contracts and amendments when required.
• Using initiative for continual improvement
• Providing information and reports to payroll department for payroll payments
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Three years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be in the role of HR Administrator or HR Officer
• Available for travel within Europe
• Competent in Czech Employment Law
• Experienced in HR Best Practices
• CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential (Candidates pursuing a CIPD Qualification will be taken into consideration)
• Competent in payroll processing
• Fluent English in reading and writing
• Fluent Czech in reading and writing
• Another European language is desirable but not essential
• Thorough working knowledge of MS office suite essential
• The candidate would have the potential to progress within European HR Department
• There would be an opportunity to assist the HR Manager, Europe for on-going projects
• The job holder must have a sound knowledge in the principals of effective administration.
Job Accountabilities and Current Objectives
Job Accountability Area
1. HR Best Practices
2. Processes, Policies and Procedures
3. Local Employment Law
Communication and Working Relationships
The jobholder interacts with all service providers as required in the role and designated authorities.
Key Dimensions and Related Job Results
Direct Reports: HR Manager - Europe
Indirect Reports: Senior Vice President - Operations
- Critical competences
- Safety Awareness
- Effective Communication
- Situational Awareness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Attention to Detail and Quality
- Organizing for Results
- Adaptability and Innovation
- Continuous Learning